ISRAEL ADESANYA is back in action tonight in the main event of UFC 263 – which also includes Nate Diaz’s return to the Octagon.
Adesanya, 31, suffered the first loss of his career fighting up at light-heavyweight at UFC 259, and has dropped back down in weight to defend his UFC Middleweight title in a rematch against Italian Marvin Vettori.
- UFC 263 takes place tonight
- The early prelims start from 11pm BST, the prelims 1am and the main card 3am.
- Expect the main event of Adesanya vs Vettori at around 5am UK time.
- UFC 263 will be broadcast live on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- In the US it’ll be live on ESPN+.
- The UFC Fight Pass app will be showing the early prelims.
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
UFC 263 full fight card
Main card (from 3am)Main card (from 3am BST live on BT SPORT 1/ ESPN+)
Israel Adesanya (c) vs Marvin Vettori (UFC Middleweight title – main event)
Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs Brandon Moreno (UFC Flyweight title – co-main)
Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz (Welterweight)
Demian Maia vs Belal Muhammad (Welterweight)
Paul Craig vs Jamahal Hill (Light Heavyweight)
Prelims (from 1am live on BT SPORT 1/ ESPN+)
Drew Dober vs Brad Riddell (Lightweight)
Eryk Anders vs Darren Stewart (Light Heavyweight)
Lauren Murphy vs Joanne Calderwood (Women’s Flyweight)
Early prelims (from 11pm BST LIVE ON UFC FIGHT PASS APP)
Pannie Kianzad vs Alexis Davis (Women Bantamweight)
Frank Camacho vs Matt Frevola (Lightweight)
Chase Hooper vs Steven Peterson (Featherweight)