A PUB lunch is nothing new but Wetherspoon’s have also made the pub breakfast their own.
A morning meal at the chain has proved a big hit with customers up and down Britain, so here’s the lowdown on how to get the most important meal of the day from your local high street boozer.
What time to do Wetherspoons serve breakfast until?
Wetherspoons runs a breakfast club every day except Sunday from opening time to midday.
The range of breakfast favourites include:
- American style pancakes
- A traditional fried breakfast
- Porridge with banana and honey
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and rocket bagel
The full menu can be found on the JD Wetherspoon website.
Do Wetherspoons do all day breakfasts?
Monday to Saturday you will have to get into the boozer before the clock strikes 12pm to get a breakfast, but that all changes on Sunday.
On Sunday you can get an all day brunch option until 11pm.
The Sunday Brunch menu offers:
- All-day brunch of sausages, bacon, fried eggs, baked beans, chips.
- A vegetarian version of the all-day brunch
- And steak and eggs with a choice of rump or sirloin accompanied by eggs any style you please and a portion of chips.
MOST READ IN MONEY
What are the prices?
Prices at the pub chain vary up and down the land so you will have to pop into your local to find out exact pricing.
Alternatively you could download the new Wetherspoons app which will allow you to locate your nearest pub.
Some ale houses also allow users to order food and drink from the app which can then be brought to your table, sparing you making a trip to the bar.