GOTHAM has returned to screens on E4 for its fourth season – starring Ben McKenzie and Sean Pertwee.
But who else is in the cast, what is the show about, and when can you next catch it? Here’s the lowdown on the show…
What time is Gotham season four on E4 tonight and how many seasons are there?
Episode 16 of Gotham season four airs tonight at 9.00pm on E4.
Gotham aired on Channel 5 for the first two seasons, and on Netflix for season three but season four has found a new home on E4.
Who’s in the cast with Ben McKenzie and Sean Pertwee?
But it also features:
- Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock
- David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne
- Morena Baccarin as Leslie “Lee” Thompkins
- Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot / Penguin
- Erin Richards as Barbara Kean
- Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle
- Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma / The Riddler
- Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan / The Tigress
- Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox
- Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean / Cyrus Gold / Solomon Grundy
- Crystal Reed as Sofia Falcone
- Alexander Siddig as Ra’s al Ghul
- Anthony Carrigan as Victor Zsasz
- Maggie Geha and Peyton List as Ivy Pepper
- Andrew Sellon as Arthur Penn
- Charlie Tahan and David W. Thompson as Jonathan Crane / The Scarecrow
- Kelcy Griffin as Detective Vanessa Harper
- Nathan Darrow as Victor Fries / Mr. Freeze
- Marina Benedict as Cherry
- Michael Cerveris as Lazlo Valentin / Professor Pyg
- Christopher Convery as Martin
- Cameron Monaghan as Jerome Valeska
- Benedict Samuel as Jervis Tetch / Mad Hatter
Most read in TV & Showbiz
What’s Gotham about?
According to E4, Gotham season 4 will “witness the emergence of the criminal landscape for which Gotham City is best known, with Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) and Harvey Bullock (Donal Logue) at the forefront of the fight against the most depraved and unhinged villains.”
The season will see a new hero emerge as Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) decides that he is responsible for the city’s well-being.