AMY Hart is all loved up with Love Island boyfriend Curtis Pritchard and things are definitely heating up between them.
The air hostess and the Dancing with the Stars professional are now “exclusive” but her half-boyfriend caused a bit of trouble when he get Arabella Chi top marks for her kissing skills. Here’s the lowdown on the bubbly blonde…
Who is Love Islander Amy Hart?
Allow us to introduce Amy — a 26-year-old former air hostess from Sussex.
Before going in the villa she said that she didn’t think she would be the best looking in the Love Island villa, but she was pretty confident she’ll have the best personality.
“I’m a real girl’s girl and I do believe in girl code,” she said.
“My best friends at home are my best friends because we have the same taste in alcohol but different taste in men.”
Although she was hoping to have a good time in the villa, Amy wants to find “the one” on Love Island as she hasn’t been that lucky back home, stressing Tragedy by Steps is the best song to describe her love life.
What has happened to Amy Hart on Love Island so far?
- Amy was one of the first girls to go into the villa along with Amber. She picked the first guy that came into the villa – Anton. They coupled up, but Anton’s wandering eye got the better of him and he told Lucie he fancied her more , which obviously angered Amy. However, things looked like they might get better for Amy as late arrival Curtis caught her attention.
- Amy’s luck was in when Curtis did pick her to couple up with, leaving Anton on his own.
- Amy enjoyed her first date with Curtis, although after it he said he sees her as a friend – but that there was potential for a relationship.
- She has been hotting up with Curtis and they enjoyed a smooch under the covers before bedtime.
- Despite Curtis being chosen to go on a date with Molly-Mae, his loyalty has stayed with Amy.
- Things are hotting up between Amy and Curtis after she remained coy on whether she ‘loved’ the ballroom dancer.
- Amy and Curtis spend the night in the Love Island villa’s Hideaway. While there, the pair decided they were exclusive, however, not quite in a relationship just yet. Amy jokingly described their situation as being his “half-girlfriend”.
- Amy stirred trouble in episode 9 after she told Curtis how she felt about Lucie and Joe stealing their thunder. Prior to that, she told Lucie how the surfer had distanced herself from all of the girls in the villa and subsequently pushed the blame on Joe.
- But she had a big taste of humble pie later when Curtis accused her of being an “attention-seeker”, leading to her kind of apologising to Lucie and Joe.
- The situation is brought up again in episode 11, with Lucie questioning why the topic is still an issue to the air hostess. Amy apologises to Lucie, stressing that they needed to move forward from the drama and get back to being pals.
- Amy came to blows with Lucie during the ‘Bridezilla food fight’ task and was left in tears after she felt the surfer had targetted her during the activity. Curtis picked Amy to remained coupled up with during episode 12’s recoupling.
- Amy and Curtis were the first couple caught doing some bits underneath the covers and they both spoke coyly about it with their fellow contestants.
- Amy and Curtis were one of the couples who were completely safe from being dumped from the villa.
- Amy was then caught looking smug when Joe was dumped from the island leaving Lucie devastated.
- After only getting a 7 out of 10 from Curtis in a kissing competition, he then got to redeem himself and take Amy out for a date.
Has Amy Hart quit her job as an air stewardess?
Yes! The West Sussex lass – who has worked for British Airways for the past eight years – has thrown in the towel after landing a spot in Love Island.
Announcing her resignation on Instagram, she wrote: “Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts, in your heart is the only way to make way for destiny…..Doors to manual and cross check for the very. Last. Time.”
“Yes after 8 years of causing havoc, hosting parties at 35,000 feet, channelling my inner Elton, writing hits such as ‘dead on the jumpseat’ and ‘five years gold’.
“Rolling out the Amz experience worldwide and being the queen of the party bag, I’m reluctantly hanging up my wings to start a new adventure.”
Who is Amy Hart’s famous ex?
On May 30, 2019, The Sun exclusively revealed that Amy had dated Pop Idol crooner Darius Campbell when he split from his wife but was left heartbroken when he dumped her to try again with his ex.
The former air hostess enjoyed a fling with the star in 2013 while on a break from wife Natasha Henstridge.
Amy struggled to move on after the split after having dreams of getting married to the singer, and is hoping this summer to find lasting love.
What happened between Love Island’s Amy Hart and Liam Payne?
Amy hasn’t specified when or where, but some time before entering the Love Island villa, she met One Direction’s Liam while on a night out.
She revealed: “We were in the VIP bit and so was he and he walked past me and I smiled and he said ‘Hey, you alright? What’s your name?’ He told us to come and sit in his booth and we had a picture together.
“I put it on Instagram and then my cousin who was twelve and a big One Direction fan put it on her Instagram and suddenly I was on all these international One Direction accounts.
“I was getting hate from ten-year-olds because they thought I was dating him!”
Why has Kirstie Allsopp slammed Amy?
Kirstie took offence at comments made by Amy where she called the TV presenter “rude” and a “nightmare” passenger.
The 47-year-old Location, Location, Location star warned Amy she’s going to “learn the hard way” in the celebrity world if she continues to speak out about other people in the public eye.
Amy had accused Kirstie of being “up and down between business and economy” with her children during the flight and was even given a talking to after trying to get extra seats up front.
So riled up was Kirstie that she hit back, defending herself to the HuffPost UK.
How does Amy Hart know Piers Morgan?
The pair aren’t BFFs — they simply met while she was working as a flight attendant.
Amy shared: “I met Piers Morgan on a flight once… that famous Love Island fan!
“I had him and his boys coming home from a lads’ trip to the cricket. They were such a lovely family.”
What is Amy Hart’s type on paper?
Amy doesn’t appear to have a specific type.
However, she doesn’t know what she wants.
What controversy has Amy Hart’s family been involved in?
Amy’s family have had their fair bit of controversy, and despite gearing up for this year’s Love Island, she’s not the only family member to have her name in the headlines.
Her dad, Ian, 54, was booted off his BBC radio show after he called a listener a “window licker.”
He came under fire for the comments made during a football phone-in show, with his colleague Andrew Hawes also being taken off the airwaves.
The Sun Online revealed that the Beeb were forced to take action against Ian in 2008, when he told a football fan to “go and lick a window” during a row over Brighton and Hove Albion manager Mickey Adams.
The comment was followed by presenter Andrew Hawes urging “any window lickers out there” to call the show.
The remark received backlash from disabled charities, with Mencap saying at the time that they were “appalled such offensive language” is still being used.
Ian apologised “unreservedly” amid the criticism, insisting: “In that split second I didn’t realise the severity of what I was saying.”
Ian was suspended by BBC Southern Counties for over a month, where he’d previously worked for a decade.
And Amy’s dad isn’t the only one putting his foot in it.
Her mum Sue was arrested after attacking a bouncer at a cocktail bar last year.
She spent a night in the cells and received a police caution after she admitted to violently lashing out at the security guard at the Molotov Cocktail and Vodka Bar in Worthing.
According to The Argus, Sue, who is a director at the family run Ian Hart Funeral Services, was partying with family members when police were called.
While Amy’s parents may have caused her to have a red-face, her grandparents have provided her with new boobs.
That’s right, her generous grandparents loaned her £5000 for a boob job after she told them she felt “self-conscious” about her lack of curves.
more on love island
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You can get your fix of the show every night on ITV2 from 9pm where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night’s show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack‘s spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.