MOLLY-MAE Hague lost her head when the public accused her of playing a game and not having genuine true feelings for boxer Tommy Fury.
The 20-year-old social media influencer was left speechless by the comments and her professional boxer beau refused to believe the claims. Here is all you need to know about the blonde bombshell…
Who is Love Islander Molly-Mae Hague?
Molly,20, is a social media influencer, and had more than 150,000 followers on Instagram when she entered the villa – and notwithstanding her young age, she’s definitely doing something right to be travelling the world as much as she does.
From the thrills of Coachella in California to a brief trip out in Bali, it seems as if this bubbly blonde has it all figured out – at least as far as her career is concerned.
Molly, however, did not end up entering the villa on the first night despite having allegedly been in Majorca before the fifth arrangement had even started.
The aspiring model had surprisingly refrained from posting any new photos on her official Instagram account, which gave all the more reason to believe that she was set to join the ITV2 dating show.
Following the announcement that she’d be on the show, Molly’s Instagram had finally been updated.
The beauty is also a YouTuber, who has more than 100,000 subscribers on the website, and has uploaded several videos on the platform.
Her clips include ‘Get To Me Tag’ and Amsterdam vlog and Wedding Guest Outfit Haul, which was shared on her page on September 2, 2018.
What’s more, it is thought the stunner might have had some work done before joining the show as she looks noticeably different in earlier pictures uploaded on Instagram.
Which celebrity has Molly-Mae Hague been romantically linked to?
Molly-Mae was romantically involved with Leicester City footballer James Maddison, but the couple decided to call it quits earlier this year, giving Molly even more motivation to enter the Spanish villa to find her ideal man.
Molly revealed: “All the dates I’ve been on have been guys from Instagram.
“A few footballers have slid into my DMs. I’ve dated footballers, it’s all just superficial and on the surface. And then you get to know them and they’re just a bang average ‘Jack the Lad’. ”
She reportedly had a string of dates with DJ Nathan Dawe just one week before entering the Love Island villa.
A source told The Sun: “Molly is still very much in touch with Nathan,” who has worked with J Hus, Example and Not3s.
We reported back in May that “the blonde bombshell has been handpicked by producers thanks to her stunning looks and huge social media following.”
An insider had recently disclosed to The Sun: “Molly’s told close pals she’s ready to move on and find someone special in the villa.
“Former Islanders Rosie Williams and Kendall Rae Knight are friends with Molly and have given her some insight into being on the show.”
What has happened to Molly-Mae Hague on Love Island so far?
- Molly-Mae was the third newcomer to join Love Island, making her first appearance at the end of episode three.
- Viewers had voted for Tommy Fury to join Holly on a date in the Hideaway’s hot tub.
- Molly-Mae later saved Tommy from being eliminated by choosing him as her partner on the series, showing signs that she has a clear interest in the boxer.
- But Molly-Mae then set her sights on newboy Danny Williams, leaving Tommy at risk.
- Molly-Mae made her feelings for Danny crystal clear – and her admission turned his head. However, after spending some time with her, Danny quickly realised she still had some feelings for Tommy.
- When Tommy impressed her with his deep conversation after a helpful nudge from her, Molly-Mae vowed to give their romance another shot.
- Molly-Mae was not happy to hear Tommy had been picked for two dates with Maura Higgins and Elma Pazar in episode nine, fearing she could potentially lose the boxer to one of the ladies.
- She was furious after learning that Tommy had feelings for Maura, leaving her future with the boxer up in the open.
- Molly-Mae eavesdropped a conversation between Maura and Tommy where he told her fancied her but still felt a certain way about Molly-Mae so she confronted him, explaining her true feelings.
- Following her fallout with Tommy, in episode 11 she acknowledged still having feelings for the boxer, but it seemed apparent that his attention had moved over to Maura.
- Tommy decided that it was Molly-Mae who had his heart and it was her that he chose to couple up with during Sunday night’s recoupling.
- The couple have now shared their first kiss.
- Molly-Mae appeared to grab Tommy’s manhood while under the covers at night.
- Fans have speculated that Tommy and Molly-Mae were the first couple to have sex after he was seen moving vigorously under the covers and her gasping: “Jesus Christ.”
- Tom appeared to confirm to Curtis that him and Molly-Mae had sex.
- On episode 19, Tommy picked Molly during the recoupling ceremony, delivering a gushing speech about the blonde, which almost reduced her to tears.
- Molly-Mae admitted herself and Tommy have been “doing bits” in bed but was reluctant to have him share more information with Curtis.
- The beauty was taken aback following the Online Buzz game, in which she was accused of using the pro boxer to win £50,000.
- Tommy and Molly-Mae Hague were treated to an adventurous date outside of the villa where they went horse riding. While their fellow Islanders weighed into the debate over whether Lucie and Tommy could possibly reignite their former flame. And elsewhere Tommy and Molly-Mae, Lucie and Anton and Michael and Amber were chosen as the three couples saved by the public and given the task of deciding the fate of two Islanders.
What is Molly-Mae looking for on the Love Island villa?
Molly says she’s definitely not looking for anything superficial and instead hopes to find someone that can offer her substance and make her laugh.
She stresses that it’s nothing new for her to receive messages from athletes in her Instagram DMs, but that’s far from the type of guy she wants in her life right now.
The blonde beauty explained: “A few footballers have slid into my DMs. I’ve dated footballers, it’s all just superficial and on the surface.
“And then you get to know them and they’re just a bang average ‘Jack the Lad’. ”
Molly absolutely can’t stand a guy who is cocky or shows off all too often – she knows there would be no chemistry with that individual by any means.
She continued to say: “Laughing is my favourite thing, I have to be constantly laughing! That’s what keeps me in a good mood and keeps me positive.
Having good energy around me is so important. Obviously, you want to wake up and fancy the person next to you but at the same time it’s all about what the vibe is like.”
MORE ON LOVE ISLAND
What days in the week is Love Island on ITV2?
You’ll be able to get your fix of the show every night from 9pm on ITV2 where the main programme, hilariously narrated by Iain Stirling, will give us the lowdown on all the goings-on in the villa – from couples cracking on to singletons getting mugged off.
Saturday night’s show differs from the rest of the week, as it is a round-up of all the best bits from the villa that week – and maybe some unseen footage.
If that’s not enough, you can also watch Caroline Flack‘s spin off show Aftersun on Sunday nights at 10pm after the main show has aired, where she discusses the latest action with celebrity guests, as well as those eliminated from the villa.